June 19, 2013
Dermal Repair Cream
Let’s be honest here, getting old stinks. As we age, our once high functioning bodies begin to betray us. We begin to lose energy, strength and dare we say, even our memory? It’s the same story with our skin. Our once smooth, firm and vibrant skin begins to appear dull and saggy. We begin to see the effects of years spent in the sun and free radical damage. All we can do is hope for the best and try to age gracefully right? Wrong.
There is so much we can do to delay the signs of aging. In today’s world, there are a million skin care products all claiming to turn back the clock. You just have to find the one that works for you.
Dermal Repair Cream claims to be the ultimate anti-aging cream due to its high concentration of antioxidants, retinol, hyaluronic acid and vitamin A and E. It promises to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration while protecting the skin from future damage and keeping it hydrated.
That’s quite the list of promises. So let’s find out if Dermal Repair Cream can really back up their claim of being the best anti-aging cream.
Does Dermal Repair Cream Contain Clinically Proven Anti-Aging Ingredients?
Yes, Dermal Repair Cream contains ingredient proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. So are they the right ingredients for your skin? Take a look.
1. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate is a lipid-soluble ester form of vitamin C which fights free radical damage while stimulating collagen production. As a results, skin is firmer. It also helps to reduce hyper pigmentation and age spots caused by UV rays.
2. Tocopheryl Acetate is a stabilized ester of vitamin E considered to be the most important antioxidant. It is known for its ability to moisturize and smooth skin.
3. Tocopheryl Linoleate is a fatty acid derived from vitamin E. It helps keep the skin moisturized by strengthening the skin’s natural barrier and prevent moisture loss.
4. Sodium Hyaluronate a derivative of hyaluronic acid. It is known for its ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin. It works to smooth rough texture.
5. Algae Extract is derived from plants grown in seawater and fresh water. It helps balance the skin’s moisture levels, while vitamins and antioxidants nourish and protect the skin.
Does Dermal Repair Cream Offer a Money Back Guarantee?
Dermal Repair Cream offers a 30 day money back guarantee. No matter how great a product seems, it doesn’t mean that it’s going to work for you. Everyone’s skin is different and what may work for one person may not work for you. That is why it is so important to only buy skin care products that offer a money back guarantee.
Dermal Repair Cream Conclusion
Here are the facts: Dermal Repair Cream contains clinically proven anti-aging ingredients. It offers a 30 day money back guarantee and it even has good customer reviews. So it all comes down to the price.
Dermal Repair Cream costs $120 for a 1.4 oz jar. That is considered to be very expensive comparatively speaking and quite honestly, not worth the money.