May 24, 2013
As we get older, it is natural for our skin to show signs of aging. However, the skin is one of the most important organs you have, It protects you from the environment and helps you maintain an even body temperature. Most importantly, your skin affects your confidence so protecting and keeping it looking young and fresh is vital to your well being and confidence. Knowing what to expect is half the battle, unfortunately we all age at different rates and deciphering what aging attributes we will develop is impossible. However, looking at your mother as well as hers can lend you a little insight, as scary as that may be! There are three main factors to watch for and fortunately that are all one hundred percent treatable.
• The epidermis of the skin thins out as we age, this change results in skin that looks pale, thin, or even translucent.
• Pigmented spots, better known as age spots or liver spots, can also begin to appear. Wrinkles and dryness may also become a problem for some.
• As you age, the skin becomes less elastic and loses much of its strength affecting the skin’s overall ability to bounce back, allowing gravity to take its dreaded toll on your features.
Overall, skin simply is not as attractive as it may have been in its more youthful days. Even worse, as you age, your skin can also take longer to heal so reviving aging, damaged skin can be a painfully slow process. Not to worry though, all you need is a little patience paired with an anti-aging treatment that provides health- promoting results you can count on and that’s exactly what Serutox claims to be. It’s a powerful alternative to botox developed by Dr. Bakuric himself. Let’s take a closer look to see if Serutox is the answer to all of our anti-aging prayers.
How Does Serutox Work?
“Over time a significant reduction in both the depth and size of wrinkles and lines are noticed. Lines and muscle contractions, and the neurotransmitters responsible for them, are reduced over time in a non-paralytic way. This helps prevent fine lines induced by repeated facial movements without loss of natural expression.”
-Dr. Bakuric On Serutox
Active Ingredients Include:
• Seaweed Extract: Tightens and tones your complexion.
• Hyaluronic Acid (23%): Attracts and maintained water retention, keeping your skin hydrated.
• Argireline (10%) : Smooths wrinkles and fine lines.
• Glycerine: Plumps skin giving you back your once youthful contour.
Serutox Final Thoughts And Overall Value
Serutox is an okay choice overall. It offers a wide range of results, focusing specifically on women’s biggest beauty complaint, aging eyes. However I think it may be more beneficial to search for a product that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin through peptides rather than merely relaxing facial lines. Although this treatment is expensive, it does come with a money back guarantee that is good for sixty days of use. That alone may just make this treatment worth giving a try.