May 18, 2013
StriVectin EV Brightening Serum
Do you have dark spots and discolorations on your face? Dark spots and skin discolorations can make you look older than you really are. Would you be interested in a solution?
StriVectin EV Brightening Serum is a cream that claims to be clinically effective in taking years off of your skin. But does it really work? Here is a closer look.
StriVectin EV Brightening Serum Claims
StriVectin EV Brightening Serum claims that it can make dark skin spot and discolorations less visible less visible leaving your skin looking more youthful and even. StriVectin EV Brightening Serum claims that you will be able to see a difference in your skin in just two weeks.
After using this product for two weeks, you should see a more even skin tone. At four weeks, you should see greater lightening of spots. And in eight short weeks, you should be able to have your youthful, radiant skin back.
• This product is suitable for all skin types. There is no need to pass up this product if you have specially sensitive, dry, or oily skin. This product is clinically proven to work for all kinds of skin tomes and ethnicities as well.
• This product is non-comedogenic. This means that this product will not block your pores. There is no point in having a product that will clear up one skin issue only to cause another.
• This product is paraben free. Parabens are a type of preservative that are commonly used by pharmaceutical companies which have become highly controversial for a number of reasons. This product does not add these to any of their products though, so there is no need to worry.
• This product includes the clinically proven ingredient NIA-144. In one double blind, split face clinical study, subjects who used product with this ingredient in it had better results than the placebo subjects. The results were in fact six times greater than the placebo.
• This product has research backing up its claims. StriVectin EV Brightening Serum also includes other ingredients that have been proven effective. These ingredients include vitamin C, Hexlresorcinol, willow bark, and sugar beet extract.
• There weren’t really any cons that we could think of other than the fact that this is quite an expensive product.
This product is a fairly expensive product. You can buy one bottle of StriVectin EV Brightening Serum for $89. The reason why this costs co much is because of the ingredients included in this products formula. Other products may be a lot cheaper than this one, but they may not be as effective.
There is also a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with your results you can return your purchase.
StriVectin EV Brightening Serum does seem to be a good buy. There is research backing up the claims of the product and the results are guaranteed with their money back guarantee. The ingredients are also thought to be safe and side effect free. If you can afford the price of this product, we do recommend that you try it.